Tuesday, March 17, 2009

'Get Lucky' Every March 17th and Make 'Em Green with Envy


Are you lucky? Or rather did you “get lucky” or are you going to make someone special “get lucky”? Forget the green beer; I I’ll have green lacy panties and four leaf clover pasties.


Click Here for 5 Sexually Decadent Days of Orgasmic Ecstasy


A few years ago I gave my hubby a “Get Lucky Every March 17th” card that I re-use each St. Patrick’s Day so I know I am going to “get lucky”. I believe you make your own luck, so I make sure I get “lucked”. I show my hubby the ‘Pot O’ Gold’ and share it generously with him. And I get my fare share of O’s from sharing my ‘Pot O’ Gold’ with my Leprechaun.

Ladies, if you’ve been stingy with your ‘Pot O’ Gold’ lately use St. Patrick’s Day as an excuse to turn over a new four leaf clover. Use the day (or the night) as a reason to give up some of your gold without expecting anything (except maybe an orgasm or two) in return. They say women need a reason to have sex, well make St. Patrick’s Day your reason.

Have some fun leading your favorite Leprechaun down the rainbow path to your ‘Pot O’ Gold’. Make St. Patrick’s Day a day he doesn’t have to bring you gifts, flowers or chocolates in order to “Get Lucky”. Make his buddies green with envy.


Click Here for 5 Sexually Decadent Days of Orgasmic Ecstasy


Make this Spring the Hottest and Most Erotic Season of your Life together and experience 5 Sexually Decadent Days of Orgasmic Ecstasy. Check out Tantric Sextasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment