Thursday, February 12, 2009

How to Make a Woman Horny – Seducing Your Wife for Great Sex

What you've never seen a horny woman before?

"How do you make a woman horny?"

My husband used to ask me this, out a desire to figure out what he could do to get me all hot and bothered and in the mood for some hot and heavy passionate sex.

The problem is there is not a simple answer. Women are complicated. Or as my husband puts it “Women are tricky.” What worked the last time won’t necessarily work the next time. There is no simple answer, but there is a way to consistently get a woman horny.

Seduce Your Wife Have More Sex
Click Here To Make Her Horny

To tell you the truth, I don’t even know why there are times when I get so turned by my husband I am aching to tear his clothes off and jump his bones.

I must admit since I started taking responsibility for my own sexuality and developing my sexual responsiveness by changing my diet and exercising my vagina muscles and using my sexuality to express my femininity (with my husband if you know what I mean), it is a whole lot easier to get turned on and get things moving quickly. And the finish (orgasm) is sooooo much easier and better now thanks to my discovery and use of the ezCOME and the ezOrgasm Diet.


Female Orgasm Enhancement
Ladies Learn How to Be at Your Very Best


The pelvic exercise, diet and mental attitude changes don’t completely explain why I sometimes get really turned on by my husband though. Unlike men, arousal for a woman is only partly physical. Granted a woman’s sexual engine must be running smoothly for her to get turned on, but the emotional and psychological triggers are hard to explain.

It’s kind of like asking a guy why he gets turned on by an attractive woman. Him saying he is attracted to a woman because she is “hot” or “sexy” doesn’t say what it is about her that makes her “sexy”. He could say it is her curves or her breasts or her butt. But if you ask him why that makes her attractive he will most likely say something like “it just does” and not be able to really explain why.

A guy just knows he is attracted to a woman’s charms. A “woman’s charms” are pretty well understood by men---and women for that matter. But a “man’s charms” or in other words what it is about a man that turns a woman on is harder to define. Even for us women. We can say this or that turns us on but in reality it is often something totally different from what we think. Many times women are not even consciously aware of what turns us on sexually. We know when we are turned on and not necessarily how we got that way.



Read how Robert learned the 'Secrets to Getting Her in the Mood' so he could get the sex he needs from his lady.


No wonder men say they don’t know what women want, because we often don’t know ourselves. We don’t know what we want but we do respond when we get it!

I can tell you one thing for sure. Knowing the latest and greatest sex techniques doesn’t get a woman turned on. Knowing how to pleasure a woman is great once she is turned on, but that knowledge alone won’t get her turned on in the first place and ready to jump a man’s bones.

Another common mistake is thinking that making a woman feel loved and cherished will also make her horny. I know this must be confusing because a lot of relationship gurus talk about how important the “relationship” is to a woman. This is true and having a good relationship is important to a woman and makes her open to the idea of having sex, but feeling loved and cherished does not get a woman sexually aroused and craving to be with her man sexually.

So if being a good man, making a woman feel loved, and doing romantic things aren’t the key to getting a woman horny and crazy for sex, then what will? The answer is: Seduction!

Seduce Your Wife Have More Sex
Click Here To Learn More


Seduction is the art of turning a woman on and getting her horny without her realizing it. This is a skill most men in a relationship (as in married) don’t have or use. You may think that seducing women is only for single guys wanting to make a quick score, but you are so wrong.

If you want your lady to be horny for you then you need to learn how to seduce her.

Just as it is important for a woman to be seductive and alluring to her partner, it is her responsibility to be sexually attractive to him and sexy. The same goes for a man, he has a responsibility to learn how to seduce his woman and make her sex crazy for him.

Imagine the hot sex that goes on in a partnership where the woman works at being alluring, attractive and sexy to her man and he in turn learns how to seduce her and push her mental and emotional arousal buttons. Wow, let me tell you the sex is hot, passionate, intense and frequent.

Although I can’t tell you exactly what my hubby does to seduce me and make me horny I can tell you it works and I can tell you he uses seduction techniques.

Read "My Healthy Happy Sex Life" blog for a man's point of view on using seduction in his marriage to make his wife eager for sex or: Click Here to go to the Seduction Power for Guys in a Relationship website.


Seduction for Guys in a Relationship


No comments:

Post a Comment