Monday, December 29, 2008

My Marvelous Toy - the Hitachi Magic Wand



Over the holidays my son fell in love with the song “The Marvelous Toy” and has been singing it everyday. It got me thinking about my own "marvelous toy" my husband bought me after we married.

Growing up I was a little insecure about my sexuality. I guess every teenage girl is to some degree. I was fortunate in that I grew up in a religious home where sex was regarded as something sacred and something special and ment to be enjoyed by a husband and wife and not something that was dirty or to be ashamed of.

So when I discovered the joys of masturbation as a teenager I tried to keep it to a minimum, realizing it was important to know how my body worked so I could share it with my husband after I got married.

My hubby tells me he was glad I had gotten familiar with my body and knew how to orgasm when we got married and was greatful I was a virgin (we both were) and not a prude.

Even with this mindset I was still a little shy about sex after we got married. So I was thrilled when my husband bought me "my marvelous toy". You see even though I enjoyed sex and knew how to climax; it took a lot of work (back then). So to make it easier for me to climax he bought me a Hitachi Magic Wand electric vibrator. He even left me a little note encouraging me to test drive it in private so I could get comfortable using it to achieve orgasm by myself and so I could share that knowledge with him later.

The Hitachi Magic Wand is probably the best appliances we have ever purchased and is still going strong after nearly 2 decades of regular use. In fact we often give a Hitachi Magic Wand as a wedding present to young couples.

So if you don’t own a Hitachi Magic Wand now I strongly recommend you get one---the sooner the better!

Just a little note to you men, don’t feel threatened by a vibrator. The more orgasms a woman has the more she wants. Using a vibrator makes orgasm happen quicker and with less work. Don’t worry she won’t replace having sex with you for having sex with herself and the Hitachi Magic Wand. She will still want your "Magic Wand" and more often too.

And just think how much you’ll enjoy fondling her and watching her get off, ooh la la!

Another thing about having a Hitachi Magic Wand is if you forget to put it away and the kids or in-laws find it you wont be embarrassed because after all it is just a massager for sore muscles right (wink, wink).

Next time I will share some ways to Hack your Hitachi Magic Wand and make it an even more marvelous toy.

Read Reviews of the Hitachi Magic Wand

No comments:

Post a Comment