Friday, December 19, 2008

Multiple Female Orgasms During Sex - Oh my gosh I thought it was me in the video!


Oh my gosh, I thought this was me when I saw this video!

I would never allow my hubby to make a video like this. He knows if he did he would never see me naked again.

When I saw it, I thought "wow that girl is just like me". I mean seeing the way she gets it on, enjoys herself and climaxes multiple times was like seeing a video of me and my hubby getting in on. After watching it I had to go find him and use him, if you know what I mean.

Just to be clear, I want you to know that IT IS NOT ME in the video.

But the way she enjoys sex and comes over and over is just like me (now that is).

Just so you know the video shows a couple having sex, it is graphic but it is not gross or cheesy. It is homemade but it has good quality video.

The rumor is her boyfriend/husband/lover was so impressed with the difference in their sex after she began using ezCOME that he captured it on video and sent it in. Too bad he didn't have a before and after.

Trust me on this, if a woman uses the ezCOME faithfully sex can be just like what you see in the video for her, Oh Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment